well as the second post for my homework task I thought I would do a 15 facts about me post so read and hopefully you will have a better idea of who I am.
1. my real name is Katherine. (by the way I hate it when people call me Katherine)
2. I'm actually allergic to milk chocolate. :(
3. I keep a journal of all my favorite lyrics from songs.
4. I have a phobia of heights and sharks.
5. I LOVE cats but black cats make me run and hide.
6. I always get hurt and have broken a rib and a foot.
7. I play basketball for the Melbourne tigers, a Elwood team and a Brighton wolves team.
8. I'm a year younger than everybody in my class but I am the second tallest.
9. when I'm sad I listen to music and it makes me practically forget all about the thing I was sad about and I turn completely happy again.
10. this sounds completely geeky, but I actually like doing homework.
11. Eggs make me sick.
12. the only time I can write good stories is either if I'm listening to music or if I'm sad.
13. again geeky but my favorite movie is finding nemo. :)
14. sloths are my favorite animal.:/
15. I refuse to ever wear a dress. :(
thanks for reading, keep on checking this blog for new updates! :)
Good job katya hehe
ReplyDelete